WHY KELLER WILLIAMS?
Hooke, Hooke, & Eckman Realtors is constantly striving to bring our clients the highest level of customer service and the most useful tools to maximize your buying and selling experience. When pursuing the best, change is inevitable. To that end, I am excited to announce that Hooke, Hooke, & Eckman has expanded outside the Carlisle market by investing in ownership of a Keller Williams Real Estate office in the Camp Hill area! Now two offices...one brokerage. Keller Williams is the largest real estate company in the United States in total number of transactions per year and total sales volume. They are on the cutting edge of real estate technology and have been recognized as the best real estate training company in the world. KW promotes positive culture and workplace...just like Hooke, Hooke, & Eckman! Keller Williams is more than sales and technology. They place a strong emphasis on giving back. KW Cares is part of how the organization gives to their people as they have urgent needs, and "Red Day" is a day agents devote to their local communities all across the county to volunteer in helping serve community members in need! KW has a lot of the same values as HHE Realtors, but on a much larger scale. This will give us more opportunity to have a bigger impact on you!
WHAT STAYS THE SAME?
1) Us!...Mona and Wes are still at the same office on the Walnut Bottom Road in Carlisle working side by side with the same fellow agents.
2) Our leadership/ownership. We are still a locally owned and operated brokerage with the same mission - to maintain the commitment to our community, our agents, our office culture, and continue to strive to the best real estate agents for our clients!
WHAT IS CHANGING?
1) Our name. We have made the decision to change our name to Keller Williams of Central PA and affiliate ourselves with the KW brand...the largest real estate company in the United States in total number of transactions per year and total sales volume!
2) We will have access to greater training resources and the most innovative real estate technology in the world so we can continue to grow and improve upon our already amazing service to our clients as real estate consultants.
3) Engagement in a network of the largest real estate company in the world, enabling us to be part of a world-wide networking referral system to help our buyers and sellers from a global perspective.
4) Our signs. Watch for our new Keller Williams signs that will be personally branded to highlight the photo of each individual agent when we list a home for sale!